[Physics] Task Force

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:26:55 CET 2017

Ilja,

Thanks for your comments. However I have some minor comments on your
following statement.

relevant only if one really thinks all those string theory fantasies
make sense.

Today we believe in GR, not because it make sense, but due to the reason
that we have some acceptable proof in its support. Otherwise genie of
Aladdin entering the bottle of Black Hole, is no less than a fantasy
(#sphagghettification) .

And what about the bottom of that funnel diagram of black hole. Where is
that going?

So far as string theory is concerned, I agree that we should not take that
part of any theory which does not make sense. But if some part is making
sense, why not take it?.

Regards,

Tufail Abbas

On 17 Jan 2017 18:15, "Ilja Schmelzer" <ilja.schmelzer at googlemail.com>