[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Wed Jan 18 19:21:35 CET 2017

Carl,
The Hilbert Book Model (HBM) offers a double view. One view is a storage view. Since it offers access to all data irrespective of their time stamp, the view is also called the creator's view. It covers the past, the now and the future. The second view is the observer's view. Observers only get information from the past and it is transferred to them by the field that embeds them. Storage occurs in eigenspaces of operators that reside in Hilbert spaces. These structures can only cope with division rings. Thus the most complicated containers of discrete data are quaternions. The transfer via fields convert the Euclidean quaternionic format into a spacetime format that features a Minkowski signature. Thus, observers get their information in this format. It is well known how point-like artifacts interact with fields. The Green's function of the field plays an essential role in this interaction. What is wrong with traditional physics is that it stops at the wave function. The HBM dives deeper and must stop at the characteristic function of the stochastic process that produces the subsequent locations of the elementary particles. It is the Fourier transform of the squared modulus of the wave function. The process produces a hopping path and this forms a hop landing location swarm. It is a discrete distribution and it is certainly no state function.
My advice: ban the state function interpretation of the wave function and see where the location density distribution really stand for.
Hans