[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 4, Issue 12

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Thu Jan 19 19:34:58 CET 2017

As to the kinetic energy of rotation of the Earth, my web-page from twenty years ago shows the exact calculation  http://mb-soft.com/public2/earthrot.html

I get the impression that you might not fully understand the "tides" as they do not "PUSH" the Moon further out.  See my http://mb-soft.com/public/moon.html  That is also another twenty year old web-page, which gives the calculations of energy conservation.  It includes the exact height of ocean tides (front and back) and the extreme future when the day and month will become the same, and the Moon distance will be at that time.

Please be careful about intermixing various concepts.  My comment was mostly about "really tiny things" using Quantum and Wave Functions which are based on countless Integrals in calculation of constant variability.  "really large things" like planets (appear to have) gravitational effects which are essentially constant, or at most, very slowly changing.  Nearly all the speakers in the many discusssions during the 60s acknowledged that essentially all "nuclear" and "atomic" phenomena were forever changing billions of times every second.  Virtually everyone present treated "gravitation" as an entirely different phenomenon, for various reasons.  I fear that some of you want to try to apply rules developed for nuclear events to situations where (possibly) different rules should apply.  Please be careful regarding logic.

Carl Johnson