[Physics] Start up Task Force Gravitation group

Nainan matterdoc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:11:11 CET 2017

Norm Silliman <silliman at mindsync.com> wrote on Wed, 18 Jan 2017 14:43:50
-0600
“If you wish to defer to Authority, these quotes are a very good choice to
learn that no one claimed to have a firm understand of how Gravity works.
          Our earliest authority, Newton, was of little help as the he changed
his mind every 10 years or so.
         Then he claimed (as an old man) to have NO opinion, as stated from
Nainan, below.
         No wonder we have so much trouble understanding Gravity if
the Greatest
Minds from history waffled so much over time.
         I wish use all better luck than Newton had in this worry sum task,”

Dear Norm Silliman,

Thanks. That is why I propose an alternative concept, which may become
useful in some ways to understand What gravitation is? How it works? Which
is its agency and mechanism of action? Etc. If interested, kindly
refer to  ‘MATTER
(Re-examined)’   www.matterdoc.info

--
All physical phenomena, related to matter, are logically explained by