[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 4, Issue 12

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Thu Jan 19 19:53:28 CET 2017

I have comme too realize that most of you seem to prefer astrophysics subjects, but I want to ask your thoughts on a nuclear subject which I think is tremendously important.

When nuclear physicists try to calculate the details of what happens in any nuclear process, they never can get good math.  A central reason for tthat is that every nucleus which contains one or more neutrons necessarily also has a huge amount of energy (the neutron bindingn energy) of around 0.78 Mev which came from nowhere and therefore causes all Energy Conservation calculations to be a problem.  The impressive NIST data base enabled me to find a surprising new approach.  Consider a simple process of a Tritium atom naturally beta-decaying into a Helium-3 atom.  Using the NIST data:

The beta decay of Tritium provides a simple and obvious example of where an enormous blunder and many inappropriate complications exist in Nuclear Physics. According to the very reliable government NIST database, a decaying Hydrogen/Tritium atom, 3H1, has a precise atomic mass of 3.0160492779 AMU (Atomic Mass Units). A resulting Helium-3 atom, 3He2, has a precise atomic mass of 3.0160293201 AMU. The NIST data also confirms that the Tritium atom does the following beta-decay, 3H1 (Tritium) → 3He2 (Helium-3) + radiation with a half-life of 12.33 years (where the resulting new electron simply begins to revolve around the new Helium nucleus to maintain it as un-ionized.) It only takes a moment to examine the math of the precise NIST scientific data regarding that Nuclear decay, 3.0160492779 AMU → 3.0160293201 AMU to confirm that the DIFFERENCE between the source and result atoms is +0.0000199578 AMU . That 0.0000199578 AMU is EXACTLY the NIST radiation which also is described as the observed experimental radiation given off of 0.0185906 MeV.

This simple math addition is EXACT! It scientifically accounts for ALL the energy and mass involved in that entire atomic structure and decay.

No one before had ever found even APPROXIMATE values to fit the math of the processes. People have never even tried to do accurate math because they ASSUMED that quite a few bundles of energy must also be in every atomic nucleus, such as the Neutron Self-Binding Energy of 0.78235 MeV for EVERY neutron inside every nucleus. According to traditional nuclear Physics, every Uranium atom (allegedly) contains 146 Neutrons inside every nucleus which would then also need to have spectacular amounts of Neutron Binding Energies inside every nucleus, and they never could figure out WHERE all that energy could come from! This recent approach provides EXACT mathematical solutions and ELIMINATES many of their math complications!

I have found that this amazing precision of energy conservattion is true for thousands of nuclear processes.  A web-page discusses many different types of processes at http://mb-soft.com/public4/nuclei7.html

There are some strange results from these analyses.  Neutrons (and neutron self-binding energies) may not even exist in any neuclei.

Carl Johnson