[Physics] gravity is NOT a force

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Sat Jun 10 15:56:10 CEST 2017

To All,

At every progression instant, a private stochastic mechanism provides each elementary module with a new spatial location. Consequently, these point-like objects hop around in a stochastic hopping path. After a while, the hop landing locations have formed a stochastic hop landing location swarm. The mechanism applies a stochastic process that owns a characteristic function. This characteristic function acts as a displacement generator for the swarm and equals the Fourier transform of the location density distribution of the generated hop landing location swarm. Therefore, at first approximation, the swarm moves as a single unit. The elementary module hops in a quick and violent way. The geometric center of the swarm moves much more smoothly. The displacement generator describes the movement of this geometric center. Each hop landing causes a reaction of the field that embeds the elementary module. This reaction is a solution of the homogeneous second order partial differential equation that describes the behavior of the embedding field. For isotropic single-shot triggers, this equation offers solutions in the form of a spherical shock front. (I call this type of solutions clamps). During travel, the amplitude of the clamp diminishes as 1/r with distance r from the trigger point. When integrated over a long enough period, the clamp results in the Green's function of the embedding field. After that period, the clamp has faded away. However, since the swarm consists of a huge number of clamps that group densely and because the swarm is recurrently regenerated, the swarm still represents a significant deformation of the embedding field. Each participating clamp represents a standard bit of mass, and the mass of the elementary particle is proportional to the number of participating clamps. The convolution of the mentioned Green's function of the embedding field with the location density distribution of the swarm determines the contribution to the deformation of the embedding field. In fact, such contributions of elementary modules form the embedding field. Elementary modules constitute all modules, and modular systems.

What we call gravitation field is a smoothed version of the discussed embedding field.

Look into https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Hilbert_Book_Model_Project for more details.

You might have noticed that this description does not directly apply the wavefunction of the elementary module. Of course, elementary modules are elementary particles. The location density distribution of the hop landing location swarm equals the squared modulus of the wave function of the elementary particle. Elementary modules constitute all other modules. Also, modules move as single units. They own a displacement generator, which is the Fourier transform of the location density distribution that describes its footprint in the embedding field. This displacement generator is the characteristic function of the stochastic process that generates the footprint of the module. Thus, the characteristic function of the footprint is the superposition of the characteristic functions of the processes that generate the composing elementary modules. The superposition coefficients are functions that allow the elementary modules to move within the realm of the module. Thus, the stochastic mechanisms play a significant role in the binding of elementary modules. They also control the dynamic coherence of the model.

Clamps perform the task that is claimed for the Higgs. The LHC did not prove that the detected “Higgs” particle is an elementary particle. The LHC did not prove that the “Higgs” particle or the “Higgs” field provides other particles with mass. Clamps are known since two centuries! Separate clamps cannot be observed. That is why physicists ignores them. However, in huge quantities combined in coherent swarms, clamps become observable and play a significant role.

Sincerely yours, Hans