[Physics] gravity is NOT a force

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 21:21:52 CEST 2017

Tom, please excuse me for a bit different description as I do not agree
with variation in speed of light. Constancy of speed of light has been
proved through many experiments, so I would prefer to discuss only about
meaning of this constancy. We are aware of so many different kind of
fields. I simply put them into two different category:

*ANISOTROPIC FIELDS*: Gravitational Field, Electromagnetic Field, Strong
Force Field, Weak Force Field.

*THE ISOTROPIC FIELD*: Yet undiscovered and/or not understood. It is only
of one kind, since we cannot have two different kind of Isotropy, similar
to the  argument that we cannot have two different kind of perfect
transparency. It can either be coloured or perfectly transparent. Since we
have not understood this field, we speculate our amazement with different
names: Aether,  Higgs Field, Spacetime, Isotropic Continuum, etc.

All Anisotropic Fields are local distortion of The Isotropic Field, caused
by  matter particles which is the source of local distortion/anisotropy. Or
in other worlds all fields(including The Isotropic Field) are not different
from matter particles but they are part of it. They are all extension of
matter particles. Similar is the case with photon (e/m field) , which has
no independent existence separate from matter.

Due to dynamic interaction between the extensions of matter particles,
 matter particles are always *effectively at rest* wrt large scale
Isotropic field. And extensions are always moving at velocity c wrt same
 Isotropic Field. So speed of light* (extension) *is constant with respect
to matter* (source)*.

Regards,

Tufail Abbas

On Jun 10, 2017 8:38 PM, "carmam at tiscali.co.uk" <carmam at tiscali.co.uk>