[Physics] Constant light speed

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:05:54 CEST 2017

Ilja,

Some comments on selected statements from your paper, which catched my
attention:

>>>Note that above solutions are clearly physically different. The source
is, in the first solution, at rest, while it moves in the second solution.
And if the first solution has spherical symmetry. The second solution does
no longer have such a symmetry

Is the stare of rest associated with spherical symmetry,  and is state of
motion associated with deformation of spherical symmetry . May be still the
equations remains under coordinate transformation,  as possibly  body in
motion is still symmetric on a larger scale ( say universal scale) , though
locally they have some assyemtry over the local sphere. I mean can you
relate your derivation with ring electron model (http://vixra.org/abs/1702.
0185 ) (http://vixra.org/abs/1408.0203 ) In other words, I am proposing
that velocity of mass object is related with deformation of its internal
structure. Please check.

>>>For other wave equations, like sound waves or water waves, the name
"Lorentz transformation" is not used, and the Lorentz transformations are
seldom used. But, nonetheless, the mathematics of the Lorentz
transformation works in the same way for these equations too................If
the train moves in your direction, you hear a different sound than if the
train move away.

Mathematics may possibly work in the same manner but I don't know what
physical meaning you are trying to derive out from this. Though the speed
of sound is same wrt respect to medium, but if the receiver is moving at
some velocity wrt source toward the source then the velocity of receiver
gets added to velocity of sound and time taken by impulse to reach the
receiver is reduced. This is not the case with light. Such is not the case
with light as velocities does not add due to some strange reasons. I think
that you would agree with that.

symmetric - namely the speed of the wave.

Can you explain this a bit. I am not sure what do you mean by unchanged an
symmetric - namely the speed of the wave. If space has a direction then
what is then what is the physical meaning of speed being symmetric.

Regards,

Tufail