[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 9, Issue 8

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 06:39:37 CEST 2017

Hello Carl and Thomas.

I agree with Carl that the comments of Thomas Goodey are rude and
insulting. On the other hand: I told you a few times that the way you are
expressing your self mostly will bounce back to you. I think we all should
renounce to communicate in that way. Perhaps we could gain progress even
with ideas and reasoning that are not so obvious.

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen.

--
*Ruud Loeffen*