[Physics] Rudeness and insults

Thomas Goodey thomas at flyingkettle.com
Sun Oct 15 12:17:54 CEST 2017

On 15 Oct 2017 at 12:00, Ruud Loeffen wrote:

> I agree with Carl that the comments of Thomas Goodey are
> rude and insulting.

I agree that my post was not the kindest, most polite, or
most caring possible. But what are we to do when CJ posts a
long diatribe which is complete nonsense, and which
moreover is completely off-topic? He made all of us read
many hundreds of words, trying to convince us that the
various meteorites which have been definitely established
on solid grounds as coming from Mars, are actually not from
Mars. He obviously knows nothing whatever about meteorites
or about isotopic analysis. I consider such time-wasting to
be rude and insulting to every member of this list. The
logical next step is flat-earthism. But I refuse to be
pushed over the edge without fighting back!

Thomas Goodey

*****************************
Anne's search for security
holes in the localizer network