[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 14, Issue 7

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Fri Apr 13 20:11:23 CEST 2018

I may have a better (and simpler) thought to add.  I keep rantinng about Riemannian, but maybe I should n oted noted somethinng better.

Whn Newton came up with his Laws of Motion, they obnbnly worked in one and two dimensions.  So Newton coulld never have solved "gyroscopes"  or "pendulums" as those are both three dimensional processes.  It took Euler to extend Newton's Laws to three dimensions (with the set of three Differential Euler equations to solve such three dimensional processes.  The fact that Lissajous orbits are three dimensional, maybe extending Newton's gravitational Vector equation with Euler's three dimensional math, might provide the "three dimensional gravitational form".  That MIGHT  then solve all sorts of things, including all the stuff you aspire to.

If this  is so, that might suggest that somebody has ALREADY done the Euler math for Gravitation, probably inn some University.  I don't think Wiki has it but it is probably just too logically complicated for most of Wiki.  If any of you know people in any University math department, I suggest that you ask if anyone has done the three-dimensional math for gravitational Vectors.  If so, you  may already have everythinng you  dreaam of.

Carl