[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 20:43:12 CET 2018

Tom,

I did not commented on your words, because I don't know what you intend to
say. You said

Einstein's relativity deals with relative motion, which is movement to or
from the observer.

I am sorry, but  relative motion does not mean "movement has to be TO OR
FROM observer". It can be in any direction provided we are doing correct
vector maths.

And then you said "An object with transverse velocity to me has no relative
velocity"

Again I have to say that traverse velocity is also a relative velocity,
even as per high school level physics,

Perhaps, you mean something else, which I am unable to understand.

Regards,

Tufail Abbas