[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 20:36:36 CET 2018

Tuffail, I have read the whole book many times since buying it in the early 70s. I was just beginning to doubt SRT at the time and thought that this book would revive my interest. It certainly did! I have read it cover to cover many times, and it contains absurdities, which some people call paradoxes. Ever since that time, I have been vociferous in my condemnation of SRT and GRT. I have seen nothing to change my mind, and done my own thought experiments to prove that both SRT and GRT are wrong. Tiscali hosted my web page until recently (they have stopped their hosting service), it was titled "Problems With Relativity", you may have seen it. I am searching for another web host. It is in two parts, both are attached, but the chapter links may not work as it is not on the host website. You will have to scroll manually.
I repeat, I was quoting Einstein. Here is part of that quote again :- "...meter rod moving with the velocity c relative to K". The observer is in frame K.As I have not read chapters 1 to 5 recently I will do so again.
Tom