[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

James Rose integrity at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 3 22:35:27 CET 2018

 Tufail,

I have been meaning to write back to you and John .. from my investigations about systems dynamics, and mathematical interpretations.  I shall do that soon, as time permits, but for the moment, I want to comment on your closing question,

       "What alternative 3-D truth exists which mathematically appears/behave as 4D continuum?"
Superb question.  The possible answer requires a deeper analysis of mathematical relations - and - how they correspond with our intuited~experienced notion of 'dimensions', and, if information retains the same initial interpretations .. when .. we change frames of reference.
We intuit einsteinian~reimann notions related to 'physical~temporal spaces'.   But no one has dissected if similar elastic relations or translations happen when we navigate alternative (adjacent) exponential 'frames of reference' (in mathematical senses).
We assume that the math relations and physical relations map exactly, but from my analysis - that might not be the case.
Examine calculus integration~differentiation for example (where in simple cases the most obvious effect is whole integer increase and decrease of exponents that result after a calculus operation is calculated).
Area under a curve ; slope of a line at a point along a curve ; etc. eg.   That is. the functions produce what look like totally -different- math information.

Now, use polar trig calculus instead.   Such as X=r sin Theta  (a circle with a one perimeter point at (0,0).

Integrate or differentiate the equation.   What results is x = r cosine theta  (+ or - depending on which operator).  Graph the result.The graph is a RETAINED circle ... that is ... exactly the same geometric "information" ... except:  transposed 90 degrees.
So, what is REALLY happening with calculus - as a general operator?   Is information dimensionally transformed (compressed; expanded), or, is intrinsic information "dimensionally retained" .. just dimensionally transposed?
I know this deduction is going to sound crazy .. but the answer to coordinating QM with relativity (where dimensions and continuums are freshly understood as more fundamental than the QM statistical mathematics which we currently rely on) ... resides in going back down into basic math definitions and correcting omissions and omitted interpretations.
QM math - as well as it seems to work in physics descriptions - is effectively a 'work around', because humanity is struggling with a limited understanding of math~information~dimensions~continuum relations .. and is totally missing the relations about entropy -- which is -not- (in my paradigm) limited to only thermodynamics.  Entropy is applicable to gradients everywhere and that includes -fields- ... that have intrinsic differential strengths and values.  Fixation on thermodynamics is like chaining our minds to a limited fixed definition .. one and only one example form of 'entroepy'.     Even -those- analyses are larger and more complicated~inter-related.
Just some 2018 'holiday' thoughts   :-)
Jamesintegrity at prodigy.net