[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 13, Issue 3

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Mon Mar 12 19:35:53 CET 2018

I  encourage you to study Allais' work with pendulums.  The math is  quite interesting and is entirely various solutions of Euler's Differential Equations (just like for gyroscopes).  If you have any innterest in my work on those two, my http://mb-soft.com/public/precess.html  includes somme of the Euler solutions.

I will point out one aspect which might be of interesst to your group.  Fairly far down inn the Precession page, there is discussion on how both Solar and Lunar Precession is "weird"  in that they both "start and stop".  A few days from now, on the Vernal Equinox, the Solar Precession absolutely STOPS for a moment.  Three months later, on the Summer Solstice, it is roaring along, at TWICE the rate that most people realize.  On average, during a year, year, Solar Precession proceeds at the rate we were taaught in elementary School.

I bring it up here, to you, because these constant accelerations and decelerations may have consequence regarding both Pendulums and Gyroscopes.  I include the basic Euler Differential Equation set in that article, but the math starts gettingn pretty spooky when possibly affecting either Pendulums or Gyroscopes.

I personally suspect that we are "within a whisker" of capturing astounding amounts of the Earth's kinetic spin energy to power our society for millions of years,  http://mb-soft.com.com/public2/earthrot.html and I hope that someone will have an "inspiration" related to Euler's equations and gyroscopes and pendulums.  Maybe one of you guys.

Carl Johnson