[Physics] EM waves

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:01:57 CET 2018

Dear Randy,

Further to the below email, we would like to inform that we (Tufail Abbas &
Ruud Loeffen) have written a paper titled "Wave Function of the Solar
System" which is attached. In this paper a possible wave function has been
proposed, though it may require modifications, as per actual future
findings. We believe that such a wave-function, would embed an LC circuits
within it.

In your paper about gravitons( http://labs.plantbio.cornell.edu/wayne
/pdfs/gravitons.pdf) you have guessed that a wavelength of 3X10^6 m could
be the possible wavelength of gravitons. We have calculated an analogous
Compton wavelength of 2.26 X 10^8 of solar system as you can see in
Appendix C. And you said in the paper that gravity could be the result of
some Compton Like Scattering.

We request your review and feedback, if there is any connection,

Regards,

Tufail Abbas