[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 13, Issue 8

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Sat Mar 31 18:28:23 CEST 2018

Interesting thoughts, but I see  problem in your logic.  You are declaring that every electron "creates" a vortex.  That process would require "energy" which apparently would have to come from the electron (as kinetic energy) and as "Spin of the vortex".  It would require that each vortex has a specific "direction", whatever that might mean.

But has anyone experimentally found any evidence that any element of "aether" has either mechanical kinetic energy or Spin?

Further, if your idea is right, then every electron is "spacially affected and altered" by that process of creating an aether vortex, but I am not aware tht anyone has ecver detected such aberrant movment of any electron, although that might represennt a possibllel  experimental way of confirming what you say.

Finally, if there is an aether which has some finite amount of kinetic energgy in every vortex, and also Spin (identifyingn direction) in every vortex, there should be all sorts of experimental ways to confirm all of what you say.

Carl Johnson