[Physics] Reply to Art.

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:23:41 CEST 2018

Hi Arend,

I would like to comment on excellent perspective that you have shared vide
you below email.

I am in agreement with vortex ring topology of electron. But for the medium
of aether, I have a different perspective.

Let me put in detail my perspective on aether, if that would be useful

Vortices can be of so many types of 2D and 3D spirals and helix/circle are
the limiting case of these vortices.

However every vortex can be produced by movement of *points(*particle*)* in
space. This movement can be created by emission of *line* (or space) from
no other source but the *point* (particle) itself.

Once these *discrete* *spaces*(line) are emmitted out from the point with
progression of time, it becomes part of the *void, *and it never goes back
inside the *point*(particle). These space are moving along fixed *x,** y,*
*z* direction. I am using void as different from space, since space exist
in void, and the void itself is like nothing.

This discrete space which is out of the *point* (particle) and cannot go
inside anymore, *constitutes the foam of aether*.  Though many would  not
agree with the notion of aether, as they have already renamed as *fields*.
Therefore, I will never dispute with anybody who says whether aether exist
or not, as *foam of aether *or *foam of fields* (of discrete spaces) are
synonymous.

Now in an atomic vortex we have basically three kinds of *point *(particles)
namely *up quark * , *down quark* and *electron*., and each represent fixed
relative orientation *x, y, z*.

An ideal point(like a perfect sphere) can have infinite orientations (or
normals). Hence for a particle to have maximum three orientations, it shall
be a *cube of finite volume*.

Howsoever small this *cube* is, it can store infinite length of *space*  by
curling up on its surface. It is not necessary that all points will have
equal proportion of x, y, z discrete spaces stored inside it. For example ,
proportion could be

Electron:

(x, y, z) = (*c*, 1/√2, 1/√2)

Up Quark :

(x, y, z) = (1/√2, 1/√2, *c*)

Down:

(x, y, z) = (1/√2, *c*, 1/√2)

In this way, *proportion* in which space is stored in each particle is
an *structure
constant *of the point particles that we are made of.

The physical meaning of the x, y and z orientation are dimensions of our
Milky Way Galaxy in which we exist. X axis is along the axis of galaxy and
YZ are on Galactic Plane,

For a particular particle, the direction along which space is dominant, it
will contribute to expansion of universe, and it will *gravitate or remain
stationery *on the plane defined by other two directions.

If we combine equal proportions of all kind of *particle* (cubes) it will
collapse on the *surface of gravitation,* which is sphere. If we can create
a different set combining particles in different proportions  (X,Y, Z) = (A
, B , C) at different relative coordinates , then for each set we will have
different structure constants. For a superset containing many such
sets, *structure
constant* would be derived from complex space of states which is like
wave-function.

Basically every physical structure big or small occupies an average volume
in space and it will have a dimensionless structure constant associated
with its volume (averaged over time). That is how we should interpret
wave-functions IMHO.

Regards,

Tufail