[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 20, Issue 5

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Mon Nov 26 17:39:34 CET 2018

I guess I don't qualify to derserve to even talk with any of you.  In my 50 year career as a Theoretical Phyasicist, I NEVER felt I was smart enough to claim that Schrodinger and deBroglie are not as smart as me.

My Physics education was nearly all based on "on the shoulders of the giants before me" as my Professors often explained.

You guys seem not willing to accept that ANYONE is as smart as you are.  I see statements where you announce that Maxwell and Einstein and Lorentz and pretty much everyone else were universally wrong.  I see statements where you claim that there is "anti-gravity" and that you don't seem to understand why Cherenkov Radiation is sometimes FASTER than the speed of light, which you then claim is wildly true about everything.  Actually Researching anything iun order to understand it seems irrelevant.  Each of you instead simply generates your OWN personal claims, which you then argue with each other about.  If it pleases you, nearly the same happens within Physics Conferences, where each people claims everyone else is wrong and only THEY are correct.  In those Conferences, they actually have good motives for doing that, as they all spend their lives aspiring to receive multi-Million dolllar Grants, and they all know that " the more "visible" they are, the better chance that someone might shovel enormous amounts of money to them.

I guess that I see that I have a real disadvantage in trying to talk to you guys.  I am not "selling anything".  my PHYSICS EDUCATION WAS STRICTLY based on absolute logic, virtually all of Research of all those "giants" upon whose shoulders I try to stand.

Oh, well.

Carl Johnson