[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 20, Issue 3e3lel

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 18:35:13 CET 2018

Hi Carl,

    Regarding my own Sagnac effect experiments, I have been building and
running experiments with fiber optic gyroscopes now for about 8 years or
so, there have been many experiments, the most elaborate of which was a 6
month study I did in 2015 monitoring subtle changes in the magnitude of the
Sagnac effect measured diurnally in a rotating interferometer, using
wireless data transmission captured in Excel. Just doing a fast check, I
had 1718 files from that experiment alone. For reference, here is a paper
describing one of my fiber optic gyroscope designs:

http://vixra.org/abs/1506.0002

I also sell them online:
https://skyhunt.net/fiber-optic-gyroscope-kit-fully-assembled/

You should try it, maybe I am acting like a positivist but there is nothing
better than seeing it with your own eyes...

Can I get my Nobel prize now, please?  : )

Doug