[Physics] Content View on Mind-boggling Gravitation

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:40:27 CET 2018

Dear members of Physicslist.

Please have a look at the content view of my rewritten book “Mind boggling
Gravitation. Applying the Lorentz Transformation of Mass-Energy”

For the content view and the link to the book see:
https://www.academia.edu/37665240/Summary_Mind_boggling_Gravitation._Applying_the_Lorentz_Transformation_of_Mass-Energy_._Gravitational_Constant_GN_and_VRMS_12278_m_s
(if not accessible use: http://bit.ly/2P8sv02 )

Please have a look at the table of contents and the main equations to see
if you want to view the book or to download it *for free.* This book
contents many links to the internet and to Excel files with calculations
and equations from Tufail Abbas and me.

The main statement of Tufail Abbas and me is, that there exists a Root Mean
Square Velocity (VRMS) in our universe, that is the basis for all motions.
We calculated and recognized this VRMS in:
* the Gravitational Constant
* the Hubble Constant
* the Einsteinian Coupling Constant “kappa”
* the Temperature of CMB

The equations and calculations seem to prove that in our universe all
matter is generated and set to motion on base of the Lorentz Transformation
of Mass-Energy with a proportionality of VRMS2 to c2

Best regards.
--
*Ruud Loeffen*
http://www.human-DNA.org