[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 18, Issue 1

carmam at tiscali.co.uk carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 17:35:58 CET 2018

Carl, what do you mean - Ten minutes? That is the time in the video when it is mentioned that the iron block stops some muons (slow down mentioned at 8 minutes). You said muons could not be slowed down. Please retract or tell me why Frisch and Smith are wrong.If Frisch and Smith did not mention Bremsstrahlunng radiation, how does it come into their experiment? We appear to be talking at cross purposes here, as I am talking about muons, and the effect the iron block has on them, the fact is that the Bremsstrahlunng radiation does not enter into or affect their experiment.
Tom Hollings.