[Physics] Milky way black hole missing?

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 11:52:28 CET 2019

Doug, I have my doubts about black holes because all of the phenomena associated with them can be explained by classical physics - for an example see here :-   http://thunderbolts.info/tpod/2010/arch10/100302stretch.htm .

I am presently reading the article which you linked.

Personally, I don't think that Sagittarius A* is a BH because BHs are a mathematical artifact only. For a good explanation go to :-  http://alternativephysics.org/book/GeneralRelativity.htm and scroll down to "The Black Hole conundrum". That and the next two chapters make for good reading.

Tom Hollings