[Physics] Milky way black hole missing?

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:32:48 CET 2019

    Hi Tom,

        Thanks for the links - I can see the thunderbolts article disputes
the idea that a sun can compress to a point. Have you seen Dr. Robitaille's
video's (Sky Scholar) regarding the structure of the sun and how he
believes it can't be compressed into a black hole?  An example is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxEokSd-o5o
    Interestingly, the author Alexander Unzicker (Bankrupting Physics) has
come out in support of Robitaille's ideas about the sun, see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w21K4KiYd4I
        These ideas seem to fit with the gravitational redshift discussion
that we had here back in December, except coming at the GR critique from a
different angle.

Doug