[Physics] Splitting the Gravitational Constant

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Fri Nov 22 16:44:47 CET 2019

Ruud,

Thanks for delving deeper into my stuff. My view is much as I said
before, that it is the deflection of the background (space time in usual
usage) by the presence of meons in loops and the density of the
background itself near those loops that causes what looks like a form of
gravity in action. There is only fundamental mass to fundamental mass
fields that act as attractive or repulsive forces. Loops do not work
that way, except when other loops get very close and even then it is
meon to meon interaction between the loops that acts. We see things like
frame-dragging and magnetic field lines due to the ZMBHs in the
background attaching themselves to meons in loops. The hyperlink below
explains in more detail, specifically in section 13- The Action Modes of
ZMBHs.

So my explanation is that all loops and extra densities of the
background act as if they were centres of a gravitational field, even
though there is no total mass energy at the centre. Remember that every
loop has a total mass energy of zero. All you can observe is the
rotational frequency of the loop and its charge. This means that to some
extent you could say that the motion of loops and ZMBHs towards the
centre is a sort of influx.

So yes, I would be happy to have you add my stuff to that section. The
hyperlinked paper is probably the best to use because, although it
doesn’t specifically call the background an ‘aether’, that is exactly
what it is. And the background is an aether that shows itself only over
cosmic distances through the red shift of photons. This viscosity red
shift means that the total red shift of an observation has three
components and that the universe (or our own big bang part) may be
smaller and expanding more slowly that the Hubble constant implies, may
be stationary, or even contracting.

Here is the hyperlink
http://maldwynphysics.org/Viscosity%20Hypothesis%20M%20Lawrence%202090-0902-7-200.pdf

I have a number of papers on the website you looked at. The main ones
have been published and sometimes cover some of the same areas, but from
a different perspective.

Hope you find the paper interesting.

Cheers
Mike