[Physics] Splitting the Gravitational Constant

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 06:03:07 CET 2019

Hello Mike.

Thank you for your explanation.  It's amazing that you constructed a
completely new system with your DAPU units. I saw also your tables of these
units at
http://www.maldwynphysics.org/Equal%20strength%20of%20gravitation%20and%20charge%20fields%20Tables.pdf
It's really amazing. This must be the result of many years of hard work. I
can't follow your calculation in detail, but I trust that you are very
competent in your DAPU analyses and that the calculations are correct. I
also can accept that it is possible to use these units instead of the
mainstream-accepted constants and values.
Now I would like to know from you: Do these impressing DAPU units give you
a clear view on "Why the stone is falling"? You calculated:

*The DAPU/SI relationship is A(SI)/A(DAPU) = G^-0.5 so thatg (SI) = g(DAPU)
* G^-0.5 = 8.0048x10^-5 / 8.169639x10^-6 = 9.798 ms^-2*
being the same as: mg = GmM/r^2
Can you relate a PHYSICAL MEANING for your DAPU calculation? Does it show
this "in-stream" or "influx" of the energy-field to the center of mass? If
so, I would like to list your paper in chapter 5 "Inflow of energy" with
the other books/papers that are related to an "aether", and/or "in-stream"
from a universal (energy)field to the center of mass. If so: please explain
to me. Perhaps you have written a paper that could be informative at this
point?

Best regards.
Ruud Loeffen