[Physics] Mathematical proof Maxwell's equations are incorrect?

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 15:52:26 CEST 2020

Food for thought there Mike ( I think we have conversed previously), but I disagree on some points. I agree that the SM is wrong, but for different reasons. There is no dark matter, DM was designed (invented) to get over the differences between Einstein's relativity and observations, especially concerning the rotation of galaxies. The slow rotation (slower that it should be), can be accounted for using classical physics, if the correct base line is used. The next paragraph is from memory as I recently upgraded my PC and lost all saved internet document addresses.

The model used for calculating the rotation of galaxies assumed that galaxies are point sources for gravity, but when the mass of the galactic arms is considered, and the  gravity distribution along those arms is taken into account along with the central galactic mass, the rotational speed is seen to be much slower. Only classical physics is needed to calculate this. The path of our sun, using the same maths, can be calculated on its journey across the spiral arm in which we are.

You also say "An unmerger event within our only universe goes off randomly..." Do we take that to mean without cause? If so, it cannot be, as there can be no effect without cause. There is also something I read somewhere about two oppositely charged and opposite spin particles merging, and therefore becoming "invisible".

Tom Hollings