[Physics] Mathematical proof Maxwell's equations are incorrect?

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 13:13:58 CEST 2020

We agree on a lot of things Arend, and where we disagree is mostly minor. For example I agree that gravity is radiated at a fixed speed relative to its source rather than an aether. However, like light (in my opinion), it is modified by the gas in space (which is the aether). It leaves its source at c +- v (that should really be c +- vs [vs for star]), then enters the gaseous "vacuum of" space, where it's speed is modified to c +- vg (space gas [aether] velocity), and continually changes its velocity as the gas changes direction and velocity. The gas will change direction and velocity in the vicinity of stars and other gravitating bodies, but for simplicity we can ignore the effects of the gravity of a star in the near vicinity on the gravity we are discussing (does that make sense?)
Points 2 and 3 I agree with.
I think that gravity is EM in nature (there is a chapter in BB's web page which goes into that - http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/Gravity.htm), and explains rather neatly some aspects of the behavior of distant galaxies. I think it highly unlikely that it is a push force. I have explored that possibility and discounted it. If it is a push force it must originate from outside the universe!?
Don't you just love these discussions.

All the best,
Tom.