[Physics] Mathematical proof Maxwell's equations are incorrect?

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:25:28 CEST 2020

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 1:13 PM Tom Hollings <carmam at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> I think that gravity is EM in nature (there is a chapter in BB's web page which goes into that - http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/Gravity.htm), and explains rather neatly some aspects of the behavior of distant galaxies. I think it highly unlikely that it is a push force. I have explored that possibility and discounted it. If it is a push force it must originate from outside the universe!?

Not necessarily. I believe the pushing force is one and the same as
what we consider to be "the electric field", which I believe to be a
longitudinal dielectric "Tesla" wave with a frequency equal to the
characteristic frequency of the particle that emits it. For the
electron, according to Paul, this works out to about 160-180 GHz,
IIRC.

So, what I think is that the source for this pushing force is actually
distributed all across the Universe:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background
"With a traditional optical telescope, the space between stars and
galaxies (the background) is completely dark. However, a sufficiently
sensitive radio telescopeshows a faint background noise, or glow,
almost isotropic, that is not associated with any star, galaxy, or
other object. This glow is strongest in the microwave region of the
radio spectrum."

"Precise measurements of the CMB are critical to cosmology, since any
proposed model of the universe must explain this radiation. The CMB
has a thermal black body spectrum at a temperature of 2.72548±0.00057
K.[4] The spectral radiance dEν/dν peaks at 160.23 GHz, in the
microwave range of frequencies, corresponding to a photon energy of
about 6.626 ⋅ 10−4 eV. Alternatively, if spectral radiance is defined
as dEλ/dλ, then the peak wavelength is 1.063 mm (282 GHz, 1.168 ⋅ 10−3
eV photons). The glow is very nearly uniform in all directions, but
the tiny residual variations show a very specific pattern, the same as
that expected of a fairly uniformly distributed hot gas that has
expanded to the current size of the universe. "

Paul's work on this is included in his paper:

https://vixra.org/abs/1310.0237

See attached image for relevant part.

Problem I had is that I couldn't find the 3kT anywhere, but I
eventually found this, as I wrote to Paul a while ago:

"I also found a rather interesting paper regarding black body
radiation in relation to aether theory:

http://www.etherphysics.net/CKT1.pdf

"It is shown that Planck’s energy distribution for a black-body
radiation field can be simply derived for a gas-like ether with
Maxwellian statistics. The gas consists of an infinite variety of
particles, whose masses are integral multiples n of the mass of the
unit particle, the abundance of n-particles being proportional to
n^−4. The frequency of electromagnetic waves correlates with the
energy per unit mass of the particles, not with their energy, thus
differing from Planck’s quantum hypothesis. Identifying the special
wave-speed, usually called the speed of light, with the wave-speed in
the 2.7oK background radiation field, leads to a mass 1/2 × 10−39(kg)
for the unit ether-particle, and an average number of about 360 ether
particles per cubic centimetre in the background radiation field,
whose density is about 0.2 ×10−30(kg)/m3."

I find the number of 360 ether particles per cubic centimetre hard to
believe, so there may be errors in there. Either way, it also uses the
E=3kT and explains that this is because there are 6 degrees of
freedom, while your h(nu)=3kT comes a bit out of the blue, which is
why I found this paper when searching for 3kT.....
-:-

> Don't you just love these discussions.

Yep, I do. Been all across the internet looking for a place where one
can have constructive dialog, only to eventually find that place on my
own mailing list. Imagine that!

Best regards,

Arend.