[Physics] Fwd: Gravity, CMB and use of wiki page.

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:44:58 CEST 2020

Hello Arend.

My papers were once characterized by Carl Johnson as being
“Kindergarten-talk”. Since you mentioned that once there was *a child* that
shouted ”The emperor does not wear any clothes”, I am not bothering about
the classification Kindergarten-talk. However, the more I know, I know, I
know less. Knowledge.

Anyway: I am not a physicist, and not a mathematician. So, it might be
difficult to understand me 😉.

You wrote: On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 6:28 AM to Ruud Loeffen

“There are these gaps, like where the heck did he get that
3kT formula? and others like it, but at the end of the day it's the
(fundamental) ideas that matter most, math and references can (and
will eventually) be corrected.”

I was triggered by your question
*“where the heck did he get that 3kT formula”. *("He" is Paul Stowe)

I used this parameter “3kT” also in a formula that I found on:
*Maxwell-Bolzmann
distribution mean square speed*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%E2%80%93Boltzmann_distribution#Typical_speeds>
from
where I used the equation to calculate the Root Mean square velocity of a
primordial elementary particle in CMB
[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

K being the Boltzmann constant (I used kB in equation 312) and T is the
Temperature of the Microwave Background ( I used Tcmb) and for “m” I used
mep: mass of a primordial particle.

*( **https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background> * )*

[image: image.png]

I calculated this on advice of my colleague Tufail Abbas. We were really
shocked to find that the mass we found was indeed of a magnitude close to
an electron. This velocity Vcmb is the same as the Vrms 12.278 km/sec that
we  find in our solar system and the VRMS 12.278 km/sec being the proposed
Universal Root Mean Square Velocity.  The value of the mass of this
elementary particle mep is (deliberately) proposed as 7.4868348523E-31 kg.
This is remarkably close to the estimated value of the Mass of an electron:
9.1091E-31kg. It’s a little bit less in weight than an electron (as might
be expected for a PRIMORDIAL elementary particle).

I found some support in this paper:
http://sci.esa.int/planck/61396-planck-finds-no-new-evidence-for-cosmic-anomalies/

This paper was specifically interesting for me because of this phrase (see
my bolded indication):

*“....**the Planck team looked at the polarisation of the CMB, which was
revealed after a painstaking analysis of the multi-frequency data designed
to eliminate foreground sources of microwave emission, including gas and
dust in our own Milky Way galaxy. This signal is the best measurement to
date of the so-called CMB polarisation E-modes, and dates back to the time
when the first atoms formed in the Universe and the CMB was released. It is
produced by the way light scattered off electron particles just before the
electrons were gathered into hydrogen atoms**”.*

This primordial elementary particle would have an energy of 6.728*10^-14
Joules and 4.199*10^5 eV Just say: 4.2*10^5 eV

I describe this in “Prediction4: Velocity of  Cosmic Microwave Background”
in *CON-FUSING GRAVITATION. Applying the Lorentz Transformation of
Mass-Energy* <http://bit.ly/2CFGDIh> http://bit.ly/2CFGDIh
I attach the book as a .PDF in which its more easy to search and scroll
down.

I strongly advice real physicists NOT to read my book (it will be
embarrassing).

Some weeks ago, I posted on Physicslist my recently produced You Tube
video’s. I did not get any reaction from the list. One of the video’s is
about the VRMS: *A primordial velocity. The VRMS of a semi closed system*
<http://bit.ly/2U5xOzb> http://bit.ly/2U5xOzb

Perhaps I have to shout more loudly. Or keep my mouth shut.

Arend, I support your idea about the group discussion tool (peer review
process). I found a nice group on academia.edu where we exchange ideas in a
friendly way to cooperate and try to find progress. I probably would join
your peer review process. IT IS possible to exchange ideas in a way to make
progress by sharing and collaborating.

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen