[Physics] Shadow Gravity and Spiral Galaxies

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Fri May 1 06:44:37 CEST 2020

Hello Arend.

The file "Shadow Gravity" inspires me to present some thoughts that I have
inserted below.

Best regards.
Ruud Loeffen

Op do 30 apr. 2020 om 13:10 schreef Arend Lammertink <lamare at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> Paul sent me some interesting (draft) stuff about shadow gravity and
> spiral galaxies in august/september last year:
>
> -:-
> I am including below the progress I've made in the recent past.  First
> I've found an expression the given us the gravitational constant.
>
> G = ([4π]c/q)(2a^2c/A)^2 = 6.665E-11         m^3/kg-sec^2
> Where a = Sqrt(3)8pi^2
>       A = Avogadro Number  = 6.02214129E+23
>       q = Elemental Charge = 1.60403E-19    kg/sec
>       c = Light Speed      = 2.9979E+08      m/sec
> G = h'c(8π/mₑN')² = 6.673274E-11  Verses CODATA Concise form  6.67384E-11
> h' = h-bar          (1.05457E-34)
> c = Light Speed     (2.99792E+08)
> mₑ= Electron Mass   (9.10938E-31)
> N'= Avrogadro Prime (5.97864E+23) = 6.02214E+23((1.66054 / 1.67262)
>
> Not sure how it all fits in yet but the Coulomb constant can also be
> expressed in terms of h'c so yes, gravity is a second order effect of
> EM.  I also realized that Shadow Gravity must weaken as it passes
> through multiple bodies.  I am in the early stages of writing this up
> an am attaching the very first draft writeup and would be interested
> in your take & comments.

Do you remember the equation that Jesus Sanches presented a year ago, or
so,:
[image: image.png]
I think that it is possible to construct many different equations that
result in the Gravitational Constant with the correct units ( m^3 / kg.s^2
) using a combination of the hundreds of constants that are in use at the
moment. I don't know if your equation or the one of Jesus makes any sense.
The question is: do you have an explication for that equation: What Does It
Mean?
I got a more simple expression of the Gravitational Constant as the one you
present here.
Some weeks ago I presented "The Splitted Gravitational Constant" in a short
video *Splitting the Gravitational Constant <http://bit.ly/2SPWfzH> *
http://bit.ly/2SPWfzH
G = (0.5 c^2/4π) * "kappa"
For "kappa" I take the Einsteinian Coupling Constant from his paper "The
principle of relativity, A collection of original papers “On the special
and general theory of relativity” 1915 " with the form: K = 8* π G / c^2
I rearranged this equation to:
[image: image.png]
This leads to the calculation of the acceleration at the surface of a
planet.
[image: image.png]
 For the earth:

[image: image.png]
In my book *CON-FUSING GRAVITATION. Applying the Lorentz Transformation of
Mass-Energy <http://bit.ly/2CFGDIh> *http://bit.ly/2CFGDIh
I explained the possible meaning of the equation as an INFLUX of the
energy-field (0.5 m.c^2)  towards the center of mass in chapter: The
falling stone. Splitting the Gravitational Constant.
At this point there might be a connection with more complicated formats for
the Gravitational Constant as the one Arend presents here or Jesus Sanches.
MAYBE, THERE ARE OTHER FORMATS RELATED TO AN INFLUX OF ENERGY TO THE
CENTER. So, I am searching for other contributions that support my
interpretation.
The "kappa" function expresses a tiny expansion of the earth as seen in
earthquakes, volcano's. drifting continents.
I know my equation of the Splitted Gravitational Constant is very simple,
but it is in accordance with Einsteins equation, the results of the
calculations are clear and correct without any doubt and there is a
possible explanation, that fits with many arising theories about the INFLUX
of an ETHER.
So, I hope you will view my video: http://bit.ly/2SPWfzH

Please like it, if you like it.

--