[Physics] Shadow Gravity and Spiral Galaxies

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Fri May 1 11:38:41 CEST 2020

Arend,

I think I explained before how the background produces viscosity that
slows motion through it. That viscosity is partly caused by the
fundamental charge forces from and on the particle/anti-particles as
pairs and as loops. What is interesting is that it is not the
fundamental masses that are directly affected by gravity, but only the
sizes of the loops, as if they were floating on the background or that
they effectively depress space time in the normal expressions. They
actually acculumate more background to surround them and the effct is a
viscosity gradient whch slows one side of a loop more than the other. So
gravity is effectively caused by the viscosity gradient in the local
environment. Since this is mostly due to the fundamental charges, then
to that extent you are right.
Cheers
Mike