[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 27, Issue 1

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 2 13:25:28 CEST 2020

Carl, I like your thinking there. A couple of thoughts spring to mind. Why does the borehole have to be that deep and vertical - and you stressed vertical. Would a deep cave or cavern not do? If the pendulum is predicted to move by 3.38 mm, why use mirrors etc, when direct/camera visual observation would show that movement?
All the best,
Tom Hollings.