[Physics] Cubic Atomic Model + Theory

Ilja Schmelzer ilja.schmelzer at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:43:12 CEST 2020

> Ilja there are many, many non-null results with superior tooling all the
> way up into this century / millennium. I think you would seriously
> reconsider your thought process if you would review this expansive study of
> history from back then until now.

No, simply because I have made this bet from the start:  I will accept
experimental and observational evidence as presented and accepted by
the mainstream.

Of course, with some probability this will be the wrong bet.  Such is
life.  Anyway, as an outsider I have no chance to win in that playing
field.

And if these evil mainstream scientists conspire to suppress the
results of true experiments, my chances are even lower, close to
complete zero.