[Physics] peer review corrupt?

ROGER ANDERTON r.j.anderton at btinternet.com
Thu May 7 15:03:19 CEST 2020

Wolfram has come up with a theory of everything, but not sent for peer review says:

Wolfram: “I don't really believe in anonymous peer review,” he says. “I think it’s corrupt. It’s all a giant story of somewhat corrupt gaming, I would say. I think it’s sort of inevitable that happens with these very large systems. It’s a pity.” https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... verything/

|  |  |

|  |
Physicists Criticize Stephen Wolfram’s ‘Theory of Everything’

Adam Becker

The iconoclastic researcher and entrepreneur wants more attention for his big ideas. But so far researchers are ...