[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 27, Issue 13

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Wed May 27 14:22:13 CEST 2020

It troubles me when people think up such ideas.

There is a basic Law of Physics called the Conservation of Energy.

In Physics Kindergarden, we learned that NO process can simply "create
massive amounts of energy".  The LHC REQUIRES incredibly massive amounts of
energy, just to power all the many super magnets, to cause their
sub-microscopic atomic objects to circle within their device.

And you think that you can CREATE even more massivce amounts of energy,
ignoring all the energy which the LHC constantly uses up.  The smaller
circling devices at FermiLab, where I onced worked, uses astounding amounts
of electricity to create all their magnetic fields.  One of my Professors
once told me that their device can (and does) sometimes USE UP MORE
ELECTRICITY than the entire city of Chicago uses!  They had to design
equipment which stores that electricity, to not darken the entire city of
Chicago during some experiments.  Like those which are done in the LHC.

No.  read up  on basic Physics.

Carl Johnson