[Physics] Cubic Atomic Model + Theory

Tom Hollings carmam at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 9 18:35:49 CEST 2020

Mike, you are doing what all people do when they cannot answer the question. I am not talking about meons, loops etc, I am talking about a solid, tangible rocket. OK, a rocket (in the present day) could not carry enough fuel to accelerate to light speed and above, so that is why this is a thought experiment.
The question is : -  Please tell me using SRT why the rocket cannot exceed light speed. Einstein stated that it could not, using SRT to "prove" it. So you must use SRT to prove that I am wrong.
Tom.