[Physics] Cubic Atomic Model + Theory

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Sun May 10 01:13:44 CEST 2020

Tom,

Please see the attached paper which includes within it the proof that no
matter how many velocities you add to an object, it will never exceed c
(in normal space). Part of it includes the main SRT equation which is
simply the rejigging of  x^2 + Y^2 = Z^2 in two dimensions. So it goes
beyond SRT.

Cheers
Mike

ps Please ignore the Fermat section. I have a better paper on that,
although that also subsequently did not exclude some values of N, so it
is work in progress.