[Physics] Cubic Atomic Model + Theory

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Sun May 10 19:21:16 CEST 2020

Tom,

The choice of reference frame for SRT can be either. However, your
choice of using E/M to accelerate a circling particle is not SRT. Nor is
the acceleration of a rocket in a straight line, because there is a
force at work.  An SRT system must be without acting forces and the
relative velocity must be constant - but yours has
centrifugal/centripetal acceleration (whichever you prefer to use). So
it is not a valid SRT system. You would need to consider your system as
if it were a equivalent gravitational force acting on the rocket and
move to GR.

Cheers
Mike