[Physics] Discussion a new beginning in physics necessary

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:40:38 CET 2016

> *Arend wrote:*
>

> I think Hans' work is of tremendous importance to be able to formally
> validate, check extend the basic structure I presented on my website
> and in this mailing list.
>
> Zoltan has a point, although I would like to point out that the work I
> published does not count as a "scientific publication". It's the
> result of my analysis so far and that's all I have to share. I am
> amazed by the amount of intelligent skepticism shared on this forum. I
> thank all of your for your contributions.
>
> The point of all of this, is that we as a group can solve this puzzle,
> because we have a few very intelligent skeptic people amongst our
> members. I love skepticism!  I am a skeptic myself. I love a man who
> stands for what he believes in.
>
> Let me share the introduction of my extensive background article:
>
> http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/OnSpaceTimeAndTheFabricOfNature
>
> "To date, our basic understanding of space, time and the fabric of
> Nature rests on the theories of Quantum Mechanics and Einstein's
> Relativity Theory. These two useful theories are pretty much being
> taken for granted as unalterable givens. Einstein himself gravely
> warned us this might happen and that "scientific progress is often
> made impossible" because of it.
>
> The state of current science is, if anything, the result of a lack of
> well founded scepticism. We should not be afraid of well founded
> scepticism, we should embrace it and take it seriously. Without
> serious consideration of well founded sceptic arguments, we cannot
> correct the errors we have made. And that is what has led to a process
> whereby science went onto a diverging path whereby it enhanced the
> errors made in the past, instead of using new information to correct
> them.

I want to support Arends words above. I think he gives the key to real
innovation in physics.
I admire his calmness, patience and openness here on this forum. I think we
can make progress
if we succeed in extracting and combining the valuable parts. It's not
because of physics, but because
our brain needs the true foundation for our live, our environment and
evolution.
As for economics (as asked by James Rose): it's really a shame that we
still don't have
a good economic system, but have thousands of economists that can't solve
the global problems.

It's good that we have so many dissidents working together.

Best regards.
--
*Ruud Loeffen*