[Physics] Is Gravitational Mass Really Same as Inertial Mass

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:02:39 CET 2016

Welcome to this forum, Tufail.

I met you on Quora and pointed you to this forum because we discuss here
this topic i.a.
Please have a look at the archive list for contributions of Olivier Serret.

[Physics] mass increase and Lorentz Transformation
*Ruud Loeffen* rmmloeffen at gmail.com
<physics%40tuks.nl?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BPhysics%5D%20mass%20increase%20and%20Lorentz%20Transformation&In-Reply-To=%3CCABzP7uBXQg%2B0mVZyVfFRgnWS1MVtSwydiL2c28WF2QVinKfoTg%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
*Fri Nov 25 06:44:13 CET 2016*

So have a look in the archive of november. From there you can follow the
discussion. Olivier Serret also states a difference between gravitational
mass and inertial mass.
We want to start this topic in January.

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen.