[Physics] Arguments for or against the variable time (of Relativity)

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Sat Oct 22 14:07:55 CEST 2016

Mr Serret,
In that case you must research the foundation of physical reality and see how proper time and spatial locations emerge from that foundation.
Personally I took the orthomodular lattice that in 1936 was discovered by Garret Birkhoff and John von Neumann as the foundation of physical reality.
The mathematician John Baez has explained the corollary of that choice in his paper: “Division algebras and quantum theory” ;. http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.5690 .
My paper "The Hilbert Book Test Model" ; http://vixra.org/abs/1603.0021 explores the results of these scientists. "Thou Shalt Construct in a Modular Way" ; http://vixra.org/abs/1607.0146  offers a shorter introduction.
Sincerely yours,
Hans