[Physics] Arguments for or against the variable time (of Relativity)

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:56:49 CEST 2016

No, I think that experimentation is the most important part of theory
development; math should be applied more as an adjunct to explain observed
facts, since math has the unfortunate property of allowing an individual to
conjure up whatever universe they please, whether we live in it or not!
That is why there are thousands of theories and only one reality!!