[Physics] Arguments for or against the variable time (of Relativity)

MIKE EMERY 1948emery6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 05:30:09 CEST 2016

GUYS,

PLEASE FORGIVE THAT I USE ALL CAPS  -  PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENTS

TIME OPERATES IN THIS FIELD:

WE LIVE IN A HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE, MADE ENTIRELY FROM CONSCIOUSNESS AS MAX
PLANCK STATED.  CONSCIOUSNESS THAT FORMS IMAGES.  2D IMAGES THAT MIRROR
OFF.

THINGS MIRROR OFF AND SKIP FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER, *EVERYTHING DOES*.
SOLID 3D FORMS CAN NOT DO THAT, ONLY 2D IMAGES CAN DO THAT   IN HERE YOU
HAVE PICTURES OF WATER MIRRORING OFF IN A HEXAGONAL MICROTUBULE   -   AND,
CONFIRMATION THAT MATTER MOVES IN THE JITTERBUG MOTION JUST LIKE NEILS
BOHR'S DREAM  -   IT DOES, IT BLINKS OUT HERE AND APPEARS OVER THERE AS
SHOWN IN HERE
https://www.academia.edu/24930987/NOW_YOU_SEE_IT_NOW_YOU_DONT_THE_NATURE_OF_MATTER

MIT HAS OBSERVED *PARALLEL* MICROTUBULES IN EVERYTHING
http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/MICROTUBULES.pdf

AETHERIC REALMS WHICH YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE IN THIS SHORT VIDEO  -  A MODERN
DAY REPEAT OF THE MICHAELSON MORLEY EXPERIMENT.
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0d7o8X2-E&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLFA99EC0D46A0F4D5
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0d7o8X2-E&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLFA99EC0D46A0F4D5>*

THE EXPERIMENT CLEARLY SHOWS THE 2-D NATURE OF THE AETHERS.  VISUALIZE A
BOOK'S PAGES HELD HORIZONTALLY.  AND, OF COURSE, THE M&M EXPERIMENT WAS
RERUN BY ERNEST SILVERTOOTH (PUBLISHED IN NATURE) AND BY DAYTON MILLER
DURING EINSTEIN'S TIME  -  I USED TO HAVE A LETTER THAT EINSTEIN WROTE
STATING THE MILLER'S EXPERIMENT CANCELS ALL OF RELATIVITY, WHICH IS
BASICALLY A 3D IDEA, WHICH IS WHY IT WORKS IN 3D.
http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm

THE AETHERS ARE THERE  -  YOU CAN SEE THEM WITH YOUR NAKED EYE.
https://www.academia.edu/11138133/AETHERS_FURTHER_PROOF_-_THIS_CHANGES_THE_GAME

NOW, FROM THIS ESSAY
https://www.academia.edu/19988659/LAYERS_OF_CONSCIOUSNESS_SEQUEL
The first ever photograph of light as both a particle and wave

[image: Inline image 1]

SO, YOU ARE SEEING PHOTONS / ANUs LAYING IN THEIR AETHERIC REALM  -  LINED
UP WITH EACH OTHER AND WITH THEIR LAYER OF CONSCIOUSNESS / AETHERIC REALM.
WHICH IS A MICROTUBULE.  SINCE EVERYTHING IS MADE FROM LIGHT / ANUs  -
THEN IT IS ALL 2D, AS YOU SEE.

THE PHASE ANGLE BETWEEN THE ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC COMPONENT IS ZERO.  NO
POLARITY.  MAKING MEASUREMENTS VERY DIFFICULT  RESULTING IN THE COLLAPSE OF
THE WAVE THEORY AND THE BASIC PROBLEM OF QUANTUM PHYSICS  -  THE
MEASUREMENT PROBLEM.  BECAUSE IN 2D THE PHASE ANGLE IS ZERO AND LINEAL TIME
BECOMES AN ILLUSION.
NO LINEAL TIME, NO SPEED, NO RESISTANCE, NO MEASUREMENTS OR VERY FEW.
GOTTA KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WHY TO BREAK INTO THE 2D SYSTEM.
CONSCIOUSNESS OPERATES THERE  -  THUS, HEISENBERG AND SCHROEDINGER.  THENCE
THE EPR PARADOX.

IT GOES ON EXTENSIVELY WITH THE 2D NATURE OF THIS UNIVERSE,  I WON'T BORE
YOU FURTHER WITH THAT, ALTHOUGH, YOU DO HAVE TO ACCEPT IT.  AND I'M SORRY
DOING SO COMPLETELY CANCELS ALL OF PHYSICS FROM 1887.

SO, HOW DOES TIME WORK IN A 2D UNIVERSE??  AMAZINGLY EINSTEIN TOLD US  -
VIDEO LINK BELOW.
FROM THIS ESSAY https://www.academia.edu/20275104/THE_ILLUSION_OF_TIME

WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE. YOU'LL SEE CLEARLY THE LAYERS OF CONSCIOUSNESS. The
illusion of time : past, present and future all exist together

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vrqmMoI0wks#t=75
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vrqmMoI0wks#t=75>*

FOR A MINUTE I WAS GETTING IMPRESSED WITH EINSTEIN, WELL THE FIRST PART OF
HIS IDEA ABOUT THE 2-D SLICES OF TIME IS CORRECT.
*ACTUALLY ITS SO SIMPLE THAT EVERYBODY OVER LOOKS IT.*  MY HEROS: TESLA,
REICH, THE TAO AND *SCHAUBERGER *LEARNED FROM NATURE. ONE GUY NAILED IT
DOWN SIMPLE  -  OTIS T. CARR, WHEN HE EXPLAINED ABOUT THE SHUTTERS THAT
OPEN AND CLOSE AS WE FLY THRU THEM. *JUST LIKE THE FIRST PART OF THE VIDEO.*

WE ARE REALLY AND TRULY MIRRORING OFF EVERY MICROSECOND  -  WE ARE FLYING
THRU THE AETHERS, AS THE VIDEO SHOWS.   THE WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM IS JUST AN
IMAGE FLYING THRU THE AETHERS. THAT IS HOW IT WORKS - *EVERYTHING IS
DIVINELY MANIFEST HERE FROM THE NO-THING EVERY MICROSECOND - THE NO-THING
BEING THE GAP IN BETWEEN THE IMAGE SLICES. ONCE THE IMAGE IS – IT IS –
CAN'T BE CHANGED – BUT, IN THE GAP IT CAN BE CHANGED IN THE BLINK OF AN
EYE. *

*FIXING THE PLANET CAN BE DONE IN A BLINK*, ALSO  -  IT WOULD BE VERY NICE
IF YOU PEOPLE WERE TO LEAD THE HUMAN RACE TO SAVING ITSELF VIA IMAGE
MANAGEMENT  TO MANIFEST A PRISTINE EARTH, PLEASE.  MIND OVER MATTER, THE
MAHARISHI EFFECT IS THE MOST RIGOROUSLY STUDIED PHENOMENA IN THE SOCIAL
SCIENCES.   IRREFUTABLE.

SO, IN 2D, THERE IS NO LINEAL TIME. THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ALL EXIST
AT THE SAME TIME.  AND EVERYTHING KNOWS THAT EXCEPT US.
https://www.academia.edu/13078827/A_CONUNDRUM_-_THE_SOLUTION_IS_PROFOUND

THE PROBLEM IS THAT EVERYTHING IS ALSO PREDETERMINED, BECAUSE ALL OF THOSE
IMAGES FROM THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE EXIST NOW AND INTERLOCK.

*SO, IN REALITY TIME IS NOT AN ILLUSION*, BECAUSE AS YOU SEE TIME MARCHES
ON AND THINGS ARE CHANGED AS A RESULT. SO, NOT ENTIRELY AN ILLUSION. IT IS
POSSIBLE TO BREAK OUT OF THE TIME CONTINUUM - JUST DIE OR BECOME
ENLIGHTENED  =  2-D STATES OF BEING.

DUE TO THE FACT, THAT ALL OF THE IMAGES FROM THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
ARE HERE NOW - THEY ALL HAVE TO DOVE TAIL TOGETHER = PREDETERMINATION IS A
FACT.

THIS PRETTY MUCH NAILS IT
*http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/FATE_VS_FREE_WILL.pdf
<http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/FATE_VS_FREE_WILL.pdf>*

EVEN THE FLIGHT OF AN ELECTRON IS PREDETERMINED. “THE TIME CONTINUUM OR
LACK THEREOF” SAYS THE SAME THING AS THE VIDEO SAYS
*http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/THE_TIME_CONTINUM-3.pdf
<http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/THE_TIME_CONTINUM-3.pdf>*

PERFECTION -  THE WHOLE GALAXY RUNS LIKE A SWISS WATCH
*http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/PERFECTION.pdf
<http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/PERFECTION.pdf>*

THE UNIVERSE IS A COMPUTER SIMULATION WITH A DIVINE CONTROLLING PROGRAMMER*
http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/THE-UNIVERSE-IS-A-COMPUTER-SIMULATION.pdf
<http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/THE-UNIVERSE-IS-A-COMPUTER-SIMULATION.pdf>*

A study out of Bonn University has led to a new round of speculation about
the nature of the universe.The study proposes that cosmic rays undergo a
strange energy shift. The energies are “re-fitted” to align with an
underlying pattern or lattice. *There is only one proper fit; no exceptions
are permitted.*
<http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/THE-UNIVERSE-IS-A-COMPUTER-SIMULATION.pdf>

If the lattice is, indeed, the basic pixel-like Reality we are interacting
with every day of our lives, then we could be living inside a created
artifice.

A simulation.

IT IS A PIXEL LIKE REALITY AND I CAN PROVE THAT  -   SO CAN YOU - WHEN YOU
TOGGLE TO THE ANU AND THE AETHERS.

THEREFORE TIME IS NOT AN ILLUSION. WE'RE STUCK IN IT.

IT IS ORGANIZED AND CREATES NATURAL SYNCHRONISATIONS LIKE ALL COCO CLOCKS
IN A SHOP ARE ON THE SAME TICK TOCK  -  ALL FEMALES WORKING IN THE SAME
ROOM FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME WILL BE ON THE SAME PERIOD.

BECAUSE EVERYTHING BLINKS AT THE SAME RATE AS IT MIRRORS THRU THE AETHERS.
DURING THE BLINK OUT EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.  ONENESS.  WHOOPS NO TIME
AGAIN.

SO, BLINK IN  =  LINEAL TIME AND 3-D      (TORROID FORMATION IS THE ROOT OF
3-D PROPERTIES LIKE TIME)
BLINK OUT  =  NO LINEAL TIME AND 2-D    (THE PHOTON / ANU DOES HAVE A TIME
COMPONENT)

I HOPE THAT HELPS,  HELPED ME, THAT'S THE FIRST TIME THAT IDEA HAS POPPED
IN.  THANKS

BLESSINGS

PS:  TORROID FORMATION IN THE AETHERS IS THE ROOT OF ALL 3-D PROPERTIES
LIKE LINEAL TIME, GRAVITY, INERTIA, VIBRATIONS, THE 90 DEGREE PHASE ANGLE,
THE ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC COMPONENTS  -  DUE TO THE RULE EVERYTHING SPINS.
IT ALL HAPPENS RIGHT THEN  -   DURING TORROID FORMATION IN THE AETHERS.

AND, THE TORROIDS CLANG TOGETHER ACCORDING TO THE FIBONACCI SERIES THUS,
THE FRACTAL NATURE OF THIS UNIVERSE.  ANOTHER PROPERTY OF 3-D

GET THIS, THE TORROIDS THAT FORM NATURALLY IN THE AETHERS ARE WOUND EXACTLY
THE WAY TESLA ORIGINALLY WOUND HIS TORROIDS, TO CREATE EM WAVES.  LIKE WOW
-  HOW'D HE KNOW THAT?

I INTENTIONALLY MISSPELL TOROID AS TORROIDS, BECAUSE THERE IS TWO PARTS TO
THE DONUT. THE DO AND THE NUT.

ALL THE DETAILS OF AETHER, ANU AND TORROID FORMATION ARE IN HERE, IF YOU'RE
INTERESTED.
https://www.academia.edu/16102707/EARTH_WINS_THE_IDIOT_CONTEST_

SORRY, COULDN'T RESIST  HERE'S THE LINE OF LOGIC FROM THE VOID TO HERE
https://www.academia.edu/11138575/MIKES_THEORY_OF_EVERYTHING
https://www.academia.edu/11138929/FINE_DETAILS_OF_HOW_THIS_UNIVERSE_IS_CONSTRUCTED
https://www.academia.edu/11138959/FINE_DETAILS_ADDENDUM
https://www.academia.edu/11139740/BOUNDARY_LAYER_ANOTHER_FINE_DETAIL
https://www.academia.edu/11140016/2-D_NATURE_OF_SPIN_ANOTHER_FINE_DETAIL

I'VE GOT A SPIRITUAL GUIDE WHO BEATS ME UP AND MAKES ME WRITE THESE
THINGS.