[Physics] Clock time vs. common sense time

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 02:54:19 CEST 2016

Hi Ilja,

   I took a look at some of your papers on arxiv.org. Well done. I think
mathematical papers can have power. But a major shift to a Lorentzian ether
in the mindset of the scientific community won't be able to occur without
some groundbreaking experimental advancements, like an "experimentum
crucis". As you may know (or not) my approach has been mostly experimental.
And I believe at this point that a major experimental breakthrough is
likely to come from the dissident community, or perhaps the corporate
community, because these are the communities that are not actively
suppressing alternative views.
So I am curious about your experience with arxiv.org, since you seem to be
able to get your message out there, whereas many of the rest of us have
been blocked. I attempted to publish on arxiv.org last year with a test
paper that was, in my opinion, pretty safe, just an educational /
experimental paper on the fiber optic gyroscope. Despite being sponsored by
another arxiv.org author, the paper was rejected twice (including after
modifications) without anything more than a computer generated response. So
I just ended up posting it to Vixra. http://vixra.org/pdf/1506.0002v1.pdf
Have you encountered any of these problems when trying to get your work
published? It is my understanding that authors that got onto arxiv.org back
before 2008(?) have been safer from this kind of trouble.

Doug