[Physics] Clock time vs. common sense time

Doug Marett dm88dm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:19:31 CEST 2016

Hi Ilja,

    Wow, okay, we are in agreement then! I think I was originally under the
impression that you were a relativist because in one of the first posts you
made here you said:

" I have to admit that, even if it is open to various alternative
approaches, I'm interested only in such approaches which are compatible
with modern physics.  In particular, the theories I propose there have
general relativity and the standard model of particle physics as limits."

   However, if your theories are generalizations of the Lorentz ether, then
I am all for that! I will visit your site and take a look around.

Doug