[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 4, Issue 4

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:36:25 CET 2017

To Carl Johnson.

I read on Carl’s website interesting information about the movement of our
Sun in the spiral arm of our Galaxy. I favor Carl’s ideas and insights as
he mentioned on his website  http://mb-soft.com/public/galaxy.html I am
especially interested in the information there provided:
*"Given that our local motion is believed to be around 20 km/sec toward the
Apex, this means that the Sun has a Z-axis (vertical) component velocity of
around 8.7 km/sec upward relative to the Galaxy Plane (toward the North
Galactic Pole). It also has a radially-inward (toward the Core) component
velocity component of around 12.0 km/sec. The bulk of this local motion is
the third component, along the direction of the revolution motion of the
Sun around the Galaxy, with that component being around 16.0 km/sec. This
is in general agreement with currently accepted figures: (found in
Wiedenhoff) "the galactic circular velocity components, which give [for the
Sun] U = -9 km/sec, V = +12 km/sec, and W = +7 km/sec." where "Space
motions comprise a three-dimensional determination of stellar motion. They
may be divided into a set of components related to directions in the
Galaxy: U, directed away from the galactic centre; V, in the direction of
galactic rotation; and W, toward the north galactic pole."*

I hope you read my Emails about the possible relation between Gravitation
(especially the Newtonian Constant) and Lorentz Transformation of
Mass-Energy (LTME). I calculated the velocity “v” in the LTME equation to
be 12278 m/s (12,278 km/s) or v^2 to be: 1,507553E+08

Do you think that there could be some relation between the magnitudes above
and the calculations in the LTME calculation?

I put a paper about the reasoning on the factor Gamma in my Dropbox.
Perhaps you and other members could be interested.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/88c4chl850mrqjc/The%20GAMMA%20FACTOR.pdf?dl=0

Best regards.

Ruud Loeffen.

--