[Physics] Maurice Cotterell Atomic Model?

Soretna illumination00 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:08:35 CET 2017

I find it rather interesting to see some discussion of gravity and other
such topics here. I recently started reading a book I've had on my shelf
for some time called "Future Science" by Maurice Cotterell. Has anyone read
this previously?

Some of the base information is available on his site, but the book
presents this information markedly better. Some of the key attributes of
his model such as the spiral / coil electron (electron-magnet) that lends
to both electrical and magnetic properties, the "spiked" neutron, and shape
of the core are quite innovative and frankly I've not found
contraindications of using these atomic models so far.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has reviewed his material as I
believe that it can be exceptionally helpful with bringing a new
perspective to the table.

~Soretna