[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Tue Jan 17 22:58:51 CET 2017

Re:Gravity task force:

I think I want to volunteer to particcipate in this.  However, I wonder whether I might be "compatible".  When I was in Physics in the University of Chicago in the late 1960s, certainly the most popular subject of us Physics students was regardsing just what "gravitation" was.  During my four years, I am sure OIO sat on various floors listening to at least fifteen Nobel Prize Laureates explain their personal perspectives, and it was fascinating that  there was littlee agreement among them.  When we students would later have our own (pizzas) many times I heard the comment of "how can we 'mere students' figure this out when Nobels (including Richard Feynman) did not seem able to really understand it.  Sadly, I cannot say I  am a lot smarter now than then.  My contribution to your task force may be that I have HEARD really smart people who have thought about just wnat gravitation is.

Indirectly, I may have another usefulness.  Since 1990 (twenty seven years) I have known that the Kinetic Energy of the spinning Earth has trillions of times  the energy that all seven billion of us use up every year as fossil fuels, Nuclear, etc.  Around then, I realized that there are few waays to try to extract that spinning energy, except for two forms which use gyroscopes and one which uses pendulums.  Gravity itself cannot supply any energy for us, but a gravitational field is necessary for both gyroscopes and pendulums to work.  So our gravitational field has been intimately important to my Research.  In early 2004, I built four prototypes which acttuallyy worked as extracting spinning energy from the Earth.  Some Physicists inn the Ukraine found my web-page on my Research
( http://mb-soft.com/public2/earthrot.html  )
and they informed me that the Soviet union had been working on secret research (based on the other application of gyroscopes, which required that they use a geartrain of a million to one speed up, which never really worked due to all the friction.)

In any case, I have lived witth gravity for many years.

Carl Johnson