[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Wed Jan 18 11:19:48 CET 2017

Dear Carl,

It is not at all difficult to show that quantum physics can be unified with
gravitation. It requires a reinterpretation of the wave function of
elementary particles. It is known that the squared modulus of the wave
function can be interpreted as a density distribution of the locations where
the elementary particle could or will be detected. These locations form a
coherent swarm. Now accept the idea that this swarm represents the landing
locations in a hopping path in which the particles existed for a very small
instant. Next consider a field that is affected by the short impinging
event. As a result the field vibrates and the vibration is described by a
homogeneous second order partial wave equation. Such equations offer
solutions in the form of spherical shape keeping fronts. The integration of
such solution over a long enough period results in the Green's function of
the field.

The convolution of this Green's function with the location density
distribution of the swarm results in the contribution of the elementary
particle to the deformation of the field. In the presence of a set of
elementary particles the field will show the deformation that is due to the
set. With other words the field plays the role of the gravitation field.

The conclusion is that elementary particles do not require the Higgs field
to be able to deform the gravitation field.

A slightly more extensive version of this explanation can be found in A
simple model by Hans van Leunen  <https://doc.co/yvg1Bv>
https://doc.co/yvg1Bv

And the full model is available  <https://doc.co/WmxXCB>
https://doc.co/WmxXCB

If you can disprove these explanations, then I am very interested in that
prove. Otherwise, it is interesting to deliberate about why nobody came to
this explanation much earlier because the explanation is rather simple.

Sincerely yours,

Hans